Welcome to Calvary Lutheran’s Early Education Center (EEC), serving children ages 6 weeks to Pre-Kindergarten. Our program is designed to support parents by providing a quality, caring, Christ-centered environment for your child.
Our EEC children grow through play and experimentation in a variety of interest centers in their room. One example is the block area, where children learn about both math and science. Concerning math, they learn about area, size, order, space, numbers, mapping, patterns, measuring, operations and estimating. Concerning science, they learn about weight, height, gravity, balance, symmetry, spatial visualization and simple machines. The list goes on to include many areas of social and cognitive development.
Here at Calvary Lutheran’s Early Education Center, your child will:
- Find a Christian atmosphere of love and understanding
- Learn through play and experimentation
- Express creativity, imagination, and problem solving
- Make friends and have fun
- Develop self-esteem
- Enjoy his or her time at the Center
- Have an individual portfolio of developmental and academic accomplishments
- Be respected as a unique child of God
As a parent, you will:
- Receive written daily reports and oral communication
- Receive information on community services, child health, and welfare
- Be assured your child is receiving the best care possible
Calvary’s EEC program is accredited by the National Lutheran School Accreditation Agency (NLSA). Our directors and all lead teachers at the Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten level have bachelor’s degrees in early childhood education or related fields, and many of our staff members hold associate’s degrees or CDA certification.