Calvary Lutheran School is growing in Kansas City, and we’d love to welcome you and your children to our family! Please schedule a tour to experience our academic programs and Christ-centered community. If you’re ready to enroll at Calvary, complete the following steps:
Please complete the following process to be considered for admission:
- Submit an Application for Admission for each child who is seeking enrollment.
- EEC applications require a $100 application fee (non-refundable).
- Submit an Application for Admission for each child who is seeking enrollment, along with a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- K-8 applications require a $50 application fee (non-refundable).
- For students entering K-8th grade, each child’s previous school/preschool teacher must submit a Student Assessment Form (K-3, 4-8) so Calvary may determine your child’s behavior patterns and study skills. Please ask teachers to send the form directly to Calvary’s Wornall campus at 12411 Wornall Rd., Kansas City, MO 64145, and to call us at 816-595-4020 if they have any questions.
- For students entering 2nd-8th grade, each child must complete an entrance test, which includes math and reading subtests. Students are required to score in the 50th percentile or higher in each subject area.
- Families of 2nd-8th grade students must also submit standardized test scores (Stanford Achievement Test, Iowa Basic, etc.) and report card information from the previous school year.
- Families will meet with our Administrator or Executive Director for a brief interview. Following this interview and submission of materials outlined above, our admissions staff will evaluate your application and determine enrollment for your child.
If your child is accepted to Calvary Lutheran School, we ask that you submit the following registration materials:
- Registration Fee (see K-8 Tuition and EEC Tuition for fee based on time of registration)
- Student/Family Information Form
- Billing Policy
- Selection of Payment Form
- Publicity Release Form
- Medication Release Form (if applicable)
- Extended Care Application (if applicable)
Please see the Resources & Downloads page for additional information, including our uniform policy, school supply lists, code of conduct, etc.
If the class for your child’s grade level is already at capacity when your child is accepted to Calvary Lutheran School, you will be added to our waiting list. We will inform you immediately if a spot opens up for your student. If Calvary is not able to accommodate your child, your registration fee will be refunded. (The application fee is non-refundable.)